Friday, February 12, 2010


Easy Way To Break 5th Metacarpal My Car Is Knocking Like A Landlord On The 5th?

6

My car is knocking like a landlord on the 5th? - easy way to break 5th metacarpal

I have a 78 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, and is my only car. Inadvertently, I left the keys in the ignition overnight and drain the battery. Someone tonight, tried to rob him. (They are always trying to steal) broke off and drag the column to hell trying to start it without success. I placed a police report and was a kind of m "So, my car," temporary release "with a screwdriver. I had no money for an engine ignition, or column to start my car now with the screwdriver. Moreover, my tranny was slipping, and should be faster 3 or 4 times to retire (all other reports to work well.) I loved this kind of functionality for one night, when the house came from my friendget my car to something, and there were like 5 guys sitting in my car. (I guess they saw the broken column and thought it would be too easy to steal.) But once again his plan was foiled. It began well, but do not go backwards, and I did not know the trick. So I saved. OK, quit snoring, is the question. I drive on highway 65 km / h and my car starts to knock and I do not speak (ping) of natural gas as bad, actually requires. (as owner of the Class 5 calling.) When I go into a residential area, without knocking, but more than 65 miles per hour, that is. What the hell is that possible? I can not really afford a new car and want to know if you can choose to play? Anyone have a clue?

6 comments:

Marc R. said...

Your engine makes. It is not correct. The heavy oil could slow the process somewhat, but soon will have an engine failure. Other things you can do to the life that do not run over 60 mph and accelerate to extend slowly. It is impossible to know when to go, but it's close. It can be months or it might go next time.

The transmission is gone too. It's just a matter of time, do not do the art.

The best way to save as much money as possible to buy a car when someone dies, the Olds.

mix man said...

their bullpen and blow your fixble but $ 600 to fix and the car is not much w \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ repair o

Carman Nguyen said...

The engine of your car engine oil checked last leg.Have, try heavy oil, such as 20-50W.Or add a field to the processing of oil in the crankcase, which is the point on the viscosity of the oil increase to compensate for increased to orient. Every problem is solvable, but no luck selling worthwhile.Good than you need.

sakotgri... said...

Once I saw a car very similar to yours (the late 70s with a V8 engine GM) has a bad stroke of the valve plunger by rocking backwards had, and then press the valves on.

They should sell a lot of time to work at all.

duster said...

First, Cheng oil and oil filter. represent a significant proportion of the oil weight of 50 inches before put back the oil filler cap to fill a flash of light in the tube, while the engine is running, only on the ground there is no oil to the spray

aceyork2... said...

U can have a stroke or connecting rod bearings have a cracked flywheel .. Both can sound like ... there are ways to pin point the noise

Post a Comment