Friday, February 19, 2010


Diaper Girls Adult Film Do You Think It Is A Good Idea For Men To Have Their Wives Or G/f's Wear An Adult Diaper During Movies?

9

Do you think it is a good idea for men to have their wives or g/f's wear an adult diaper during movies? - diaper girls adult film

In films, I mean, most people at home such as DVDs or VHS tapes. It is a beautiful girl whose friend with whom you have a diaper for adults (eg, from) in a video because he did not break. He said "the ruins of the sensation of the cinema and do not wait five minutes until she returned. At first they said it was a strange feeling after such a long time, but they feel more comfortable with him and tell him she was happy with her boyfriend. What do you think?

9 comments:

Nichole R said...

This must be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. It's just a movie. He should pay for the technology we have a function that is the sobering grateful. Sometimes life is interrupted. Adult diapers are not all the problems of failures of the little life. Why not give a bucket of water ... Then do not leave the room! Joke. Share lose him, his selfish behavior, before leaving a good girl.

barbaral... said...

Sandy ... Sorry, but it's too stupid to notice! Such a selfish farmer, never pee during a movie? What if you move your bowels?

When my daughters have to deal with a control freak, as I think it would break my rule to let her live her own life and the right to step in.

Never heard a thing before and I have almost everything you do, seen in-game diversion. One is that if adults want to play the game kinky baby is a growth industry. But she is so sick.

It is very embarrassing to ask anyone! I am glad that a single respondent is stupid enough to think it's cute. I hope you joking.

Now you can can see some of his less offensive questions to check you?

sweetie1... said...

Never heard of such ... Because I laughed so much that pisses his pants .. Both have problems ...

suebeean... said...

Sandstorm Lord
I do not really think that this is a good idea. Sorry, but I think I will have you do not agree. One can not really be serious. And you?

Rhapsody said...

Oh, that's sick! They have unusual friends, too.

lita said...

I miss my friend in the balls if I ever stop ILL FILM OR THE DANG THING Windows SHOOT!

xohollis... said...

hmm this is a bit strange. i wouldnt do this for my friend.

jovvijo said...

Ooooookay! This is my friend, is rare.

I personally wouldnt do it, I mean, a layer is a layer, and can watch a movie sitting on your own .... Yuck!
The smell of a wet coat to ruin the atmosphere of the film for me!

I think it does not matter whether you in the butt, then hey, why not?

rer348 said...

Depends.

Post a Comment